The Gift of Time and Energy
BECOME A VOLUNTEER FOR PVB
You don’t have to make a financial donation to become a valuable supporter of PVB. There are plenty of ways to give, and becoming a volunteer is one of the best.
What We Need
Every season, the faculty and staff at PVB require additional support. There are jobs that range from administrative assistance and grassroots marketing, to performance ushers, stitchers and backstage crew.
And this is just the tip of the iceberg. We rely on our hundreds of volunteers to ensure that our performances are flawless and that our offices are up and running.
Join the Pioneer Valley Ballet to promote the arts in the Valley. We are an established organization looking for people who are willing to make relationships and act as spokespersons in the community.
How You Can Help
You can volunteer as much or as little as you like. The hours that you work and the frequency with which you show up is entirely up to you! Assist with productions, outreach events and auditions; find and retain advertising or sponsors; join the costume shop; join a committee or stuff envelopes for our Annual Appeal.
If you’re interested in participating at a higher level, we’re always looking for members to join our Board of Directors.
Board Membership Requires:
- Making relationships and supporting events that lead to sponsors or donor opportunities
- A two year commitment
- Participation in 1 meeting per month for 10 months, to oversee financial status
- Participation in 1 committee meeting per month
- Attendance at performances and events
- Representing PVB in the community
And Affords You:
- Free tickets to the performances
- Free ballet training classes
- A reduced fee structure for children in training program
We’re so appreciative of all of our volunteers. We truly couldn’t do this without you.